Combined with our vehicle lease products, or taken alone for a company owned fleet, our fleet management services cover the range of essential services to keep you mobile and safe and to ensure the best maintenance of the vehicle.
LeasePlan is rated as the number one preferred fleet management company by national vehicle maintenance suppliers. This is because we work hard in partnership with them to develop agreed pricing, system integration and a maintenance control team that delivers seamless vehicle support to our customers.
The fleet management services offered by LeasePlan include:
- Insurance – LeasePlan’s Total Cover comprehensive insurance protects your company vehicle while we look after you.
- Fuel – Caltex Starcard, configured for the specific fuel requirements to match the vehicle
- Maintenance Control – oversight of a comprehensive supplier network and a dedicated Maintenance Control Team with fully trained mechanics assessing and approving all service and repair work on your vehicles
- Registration – never worry about registration expiry again
- Tolls – provision of e-TAGs that work on all toll roads across Australia, included as a budgeted operating cost, or pay as you use
- Accident Management – full support service to help you with everything in the event of an accident
- Roadside Assistance – a nationwide agreement with Assist Australia
- Driver Training – national partnerships allow us to offer a variety of options to improve attitudes and driving skills, or to encourage people to drive more fuel-efficiently
- Fringe Benefits Tax – FBT reporting, FBT tracking services and an online FBT declaration service for novated drivers